The following school education programs are approved by the Ministry of Education, Ontario. We are looking for partner institutions for offering Canadian education Abroad:
- Pre and After School, KG1-KG2
- Primary Education Grade 1 to 5
- Middle School Education Grade 6 to 8
- Secondary Education Grade 9-12
The following programs cannot be offered unless approved by the relevant Ministry in Canada. However, affiliations and accreditation agreements and arrangements can be made for offering the programs upon request.
- Post Secondary Education
- Under gradate Education
- Graduate Education
The programs are approved by government, administered by MG and delivered by partner institutions.
Ask for details on terms and conditions, text books, curriculum, programs, courses, quality control, students records, transcripts, diploma, academic calendar, government reporting and examinations, assignments, research projects, and coop training.
We can also arrange accreditation, affiliations and approvals of post secondary programs such as
Post Graduate Certificate, Diploma, under graduate degrees and graduate degree programs.
The Metropolitan Group is a registered business in Canada, eligible to offer Career Education and Training. The school college education programs are offered through partnership institutions (Government, Private and Public), therefore, the academy and partnership institutions have to be registered as schools in the country of programs and country of offering the programs.
The programs courses are to be offered as per regulations of both countries.
Therefore, all partners have to make agreement with MG so that necessary registrations process in complete in Canada and other countries of programs being offered. The MG invites institutions for partnership. Following documents are required for the agreement and registration:
- Expression of Interest for offering Canadian and local Education and Training
- Registrations of Partners in their countries
- CVs of Teachers and Staff, name of Administrator/Owners
- The programs and level to be offered
- Physical Address of the Institution, with phone, fax, email.
The teachers have to have teaching certificates in their countries, together with other qualifications and experiences.
The programs will be coordinated by MG, curriculum, text books will be supplied accordingly. The Uniforms are not necessary but oprtions for institutions. The University provided system and guide lines are to be used by MG.
The MG coordinates programs administration, delivery, and examinations.
In Ontario, province wide assessment is administered by the crown corporation called the Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO). The EQAO administors tests in:
- Grade 3, including the subjects reading, writing, and mathematics
- Grade 4, including the subject, reading, math, a multiple choice
- Grade 6, including the subjects reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Grade 9, which only includes a mathematics test
- Grade 10, literacy test is a graduation requirement
The grade 5, 7, 8 and 11 and 12 Examinations are conducted by the MG Academy and partner institutions.
The students who successfully complete grade 1-12, are awarded certifictes and diploms as follows:
- Primary School Certificate (completion of 4 year education)
- Middle (Intermediate) School Certificate (completion of 3 year education)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) after completion of grade 12 Education
- Certificate of short course (crdit courses)
- Diploma of short course (credit course)
The Degrees are issued from affiliated college of Universities. However, if any partner institution request to get approval of under graduate and graduate programs, in that case the degrees, diplomas will be issued by the Metropolitan Academy.
However, the partnership institutions can offer local school and college degree programs without making agreements with MG.